All our books and movie treatments have social impact (deal with social issues)
- The Greek Barber’s Diary – The struggle of the little guy to succeed against the establishment.
- The Rise and Fall of Canadian Airlines – The little guy against the establishment.
- The Arthur Delamont Story – Music education of our youth.
- Faye – Discrimination, the little guy vs the establishment, housing, multiculturalism, wages.
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse – (movie treatment), Discrimination, good vs evil.
- The Train to Haida Gwaii – Native issues, alienation, spirituality, struggle against the establishment.
- Timing Is Everything – (movie treatment) The value of music education in our public schools.
All our books are non-fiction and took one to four years to research. The exception was the Arthur Delamont series which took twenty plus years. When everyone heard a book was being written about Arthur Delamont they all wanted to be a part of it because of the love and respect they had for him.